Dear Patients of Brookfield Dentistry,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health.
- In accordance with the current statewide mask mandate, we ask that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use before you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- At your appointment, we will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer. We will also regularly monitor and log the temperatures of our team members.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and children’s toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- In order to reduce our waiting room numbers, we may ask that only the dental patient come up to the office. Drivers and escorts will be asked to stay in their cars (if safely feasible).
You might especially be wondering about your safety during your visit. Infection control has always been a top priority for Brookfield Dentistry, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely monitor the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Brookfield Dentistry has always practiced an exceptional level of sanitation and is thrilled with the performance of our multiple Surgically Clean Air units which are designed for healthcare settings and offer the highest level of air purification available on the market. During this time of heightened awareness and abundant precaution, however, we are happy to use the extra measures set up specifically for this time period by the CDC, the ADA, and OSHA.
- At the start of your appointment, you will be asked to rinse with a solution intended to minimize potential contaminants. It is safe, painless, and easy.
- You will notice that our clinical staff are using advanced personal protective equipment as well as chairside individual air filtration devices.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 262-786-8440 or visit our website at brookfielddentistry.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Darryl Stich